Protect yourself and others when going into public spaces by wearing a Paperboard Face Shield with Plastic Visor, made by Tap in Cleveland, Ohio.
- This disposable paperboard face shield provides personal protection while in crowded spaces such as grocery stores, schools, restaurants, shopping malls, banks, etc.
- Features an easily adjustable paperboard headband for optimal comfort, fitting head circumferences between 20.5” to 26.50”.
- Doesn't fog up when wearing.
- Visor features a window that measures roughly 7.5” x 6.4” and includes a paperboard border for added wrap-around protection.
- Ships flat for easy storage and is easily recycled.
- Made with virgin fiber 18pt SBS paperboard headband and 2mil Clear Polyester plastic visor.
Material: 18pt SBS, 2mil PVC
Headband Size: One size fits most. Adjustable from 20.5" to 26.50"
Visor Size: 7.5" x 6.4" (approx.)
NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade face shield and is NOT intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment.