Tap Packaging Solutions is a provider of high quality packaging and presentation products. We manufacture a wide variety of custom designed packaging products including folding cartons, rigid set-up boxes, photographic packaging and more. Tap Packaging Solutions manufactures quality products in an 180,000 square foot facility in Cleveland, OH and employs lean manufacturing that is seamlessly integrated by an Oracle ERP system. Tap is an employee-owned company that realizes the importance of developing and empowering its employees.
Bobst Die Cutter/Foil Stamper
- Setup, operate and troubleshoot Bobst die cutting/foil stamping machines. Candidate must have experience with die cutting and foil stamping. Ability to work first shift (6A-2:30P M-F) and second shift (2P-10:30P) highly desirable.
- Candidate must have prior experience in folding carton industry. Setup and run a commercial auto-gluer. First Shift position (6A-2:30P) Monday –Friday.
- Candidate must be able to lift 30 pounds repetitively. Responsible for catching product off of machines and packing for shipment to customer. Must have ability to interpret quality requirements. Second shift position (2P-10:30P M-F). This is a fast-paced position that requires continuous motion, lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Setup, operate and perform routine maintenance of our ream cutters. Candidate must have mechanical ability, must be able to interpret diagrams, measurements and able to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly. 2nd Shift position (2P-10:30P, M-F).
- Load/unload trucks; put stock away and other warehouse-related duties. Hours of the position: Monday-Friday, 10AM to 6:30PM. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds with at least one year of warehouse experience. Previous tow motor experience required. Candidate must possess math/measuring capabilities as well as reading, writing and computer skills.
- This position will be responsible for cost accounting, evaluate budget variances, fixed assets accounting, inventory management, financial reporting and maintaining the general ledger.
- Qualified candidates will have:
- Accounting Degree, MBA or CPA preferred
- Strong fundamental accounting skills required
- JD Edwards knowledge a significant plus
- 2-3 years of experience of accounting in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- Detail-oriented, ability to work in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write simple to complex reports
Send resume along with wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits include medical, dental, 401k, ESOP profit sharing, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, PTO and free parking.